Love The Magical Guide to Bliss? Leave a top review today!
X
Menu
X

“Repetition is the mother of skill.”
Tony Robbins

What actions you repeat over and over again, you shall master. It has been proven that it takes about 21 days to develop a habit regardless whether it is a good or bad one.  With constant dedication, chances are good that you will become skilled at whatever task you undertake.  With perseverance, when you set out to master a habit that is healthy, productive and positive, it is highly likely that success will be yours.  You can start with something big or you can start with something small. Just start today to add one thing to your life that is bound to make a difference in how you live it.  When you add just one healthier habit practiced and repeated over a period of days, then that one small positive change will have an incredibly profound impact for years to come. As you become skilled in whatever area you focus, your experience of the world will be better and better as you set a positive chain of events for yourself. So start with repeating a positive mantra over the next 21 days, get up earlier in the morning to add exercise, or learn to balance by choosing carefully your nos and yesses, just make the commitment to add something worthwhile each day and infuse that sentiment with a can do attitude.  When you keep reminding yourself that it may be difficult in the beginning, in short time it shall become second nature to you and you will embrace it even more.

Magical Key to Bliss: Start your 21 days today and develop a wonderful skill that is bound to multiply good in your life.

th-2

Copyright - all Rights Reserved - Butterflies & Bliss, LLC 2016

Meg

Meg Nocero is the author and creator of "The Magical Guide to Bliss" - Daily Keys to Unlock your Dreams, Spirit and Inner Bliss. Meg formed with her “soul sisters” her own group "Soul Talk". She also created the five-part workshop "Follow Your Bliss and Realize Your Dreams". She also went on to found the “Give Love Project” with her children, as well as established Butterflies & Bliss LLC. Meg also chaired the successful first annual S.H.I.N.E. Miami - Spirit.Hope.Insight.Networking.Event in October 2015. She is a long time resident of Miami, Florida, and lives with her husband, two kids and two dogs, and in her free time enjoys the beach, sports, spinning, Zumba, traveling, reading, drawing, and simply being with friends and family.

You Might Also Liked

Believe Beyond the Blocks and You Will Find Your Tribe Are you Ready to Choose? Tugboats, Tingsha & True Friends: Good things do come in Threes! Put Your Sunglasses On, Eager for the Light at the End of the Tunnel! Gotta Stop Blaming Others: Time to Take Responsibility for Your Life! Final Mission Statement: I QUIT! Before We ask What’s Going on Out There, We Need to Figure Out What is Going on Inside! What will you look forward to today? You gotta empower yourself and start with something.

9 thoughts on “Master a healthy habit

SimpleLivingOver50 says:

Reblogged this on Simple Living Over 50 and commented:
All it takes is 21 days.

25th On Streets says:

Reblogged this on 25th ON STREETS.

Ellen Williams says:

This is one of the most important things I did to turn my life around. Everyone has their own twist on it but basically I chose a few easily managed changes to add to my day in the form of a morning ritual. I implemented them all at once rather than adding a new one each day. It is one of the best decisions I have every made. At the end of the 21 days. your new routine is a habit. There is no performance anxiety and a great deal of joy in the accomplishment.

New Journey says:

thanks for this blog…strange on how the universe works…I went to bed bummed about my weight loss journey. I needed a sign or swift kick..lol…but instead woke up to your blog on adding a new positive habit for 21 days…just the incentive I needed on a rather gloomy morning in my head….thanks….

Meg says:

I love the universe!!!! Always seems to work that way- I have been feeling very out of sorts with my journey into a healthier life- not able to figure out why and was inspired to write this – I always seem to benefit the most from what I write – you can get creative about what your 21 day ha it will be too! Thank you for your inspiration!

Pingback: Balanced….yet again | Time No Matter
    Meg says:

this made my day- to be able to help another person with my writing! Thank you Balanced!!!

AmazinglyBrash says:

Yes, yes, a positive focus to detail, can turn into a masterful skill of habit. That has been my mindset through life, and coming across your blog, has just reinforced it. We as creatures of habit, but we must assure those habits have a positive affect on our lifes. I Love this….thanks for the add motivation. It has centered my focus….

dandoesfitness says:

Reblogged this on dandoesfitness and commented:
Love this, healthy habits will always stick with you!