4th Annual S.H.I.N.E Networking Event!
Seekers and Warriors of the light it is time to lift and elevate the vibration of Love. Spirit. Hope. Insight. at this non-profit high personally empowering networking event.
Come join us to EMPOWER LOVE, NETWORK, CONNECT, CREATE, INSPIRE, SHINE 2019. And have we got an afternoon planned for you!!! Great speakers, music and entertainment, INTENSATI promo and inspirational workshop, raffles, performances and donation drive to support S.H.I.N.E. Ambassador Scholarships, and so much more! Not only do we gather a local community to raise the energy and positive vibration through incredible speakers and opportunities to network with movers and shakers, but with this inspiration, our non-profit has set up an educational scholarship to benefit young innovative leaders who have made a difference in our community through acts of inspired service using their talents.
Professionals all over the spectrum have gathered year after year for a healthy dose of uplifting inspiration. This year, we need this boost now more than ever and our local and national line-up will prove to be even more exciting:
- Tina "Fab" Ashley, Master of Ceremonies- Chief of all that is shiny, sparkly and FABULOUS!
- Meg Nocero, Award Winning Author of The Magical Guide to Bliss, "Camino di Amore- A Leap of Faith Opened up a Path of Love"
- Jon Saxx, Voted Best Local Jazz Artist in South Florida 2008, "The Jon Saxx Experience"
- Dr. Marsie, Founder of Healthy and Happy Coaching, Women's Self-Care Expert
- Dr. Paul Canali, Director & Co-Founder of the Evolutionary Healing Institute, "Integrative Healing Workshop"
- Simone Christine, Expanding Horizons, "Transform Through Love"
- Hector Prado, Award Winning Internationally Acclaimed Live Artist, Voted 2018 Coconut Grove Arts Festival Artist of the Year- "Its All About Love"
- Manolo Doreste, Award Winning Photographer at In Focus Studios and column contributor to wedding magazine, The Knot, “Promoting Love with My Camera”
- Love Button Global Movement
Come to this feel good event, claim your tiara or crown, continue to enjoy your journey to bliss, keep dreaming, believing & creating and THIS YEAR MAKE A CONSCIOUS DECISION TO SPREAD LOVE and make a difference in your life and the life of others!
For more information on tickets, raffles, and sponsorships, contact Meg Nocero at email@example.com.
Previous speakers include:
- Megan Murphy ~ O Mag Insider - Nationally recognized founder The Kindness Rocks Project
- Jose Bandes ~ Former Senior Sales Director at CNN International & CNNE, currently creative entrepreneur and freelance art agent
- Heidi Seifkas ~ Award winning author - Inspirational speaker and adventure blogger
- Raul Betancourt ~ Director/Producer Ulra7 Films and for Univision
- Pria Fennell ~ Up and coming recording artist