S.H.I.N.E. stands for Spirit.Hope.Insight.Networking.Events. S.H.I.N.E. Networking Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit that hosts networking events and provides educational scholarships to support and benefit young innovative creative leaders in our community who are making a difference locally and beyond.
THIS YEAR DO MORE OF WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY-
EMPOWER LOVE, NETWORK, CONNECT, CREATE, INSPIRE, SHINE MIAMI!
It is a one of a kind event with great speakers, music and entertainment, inspirational workshop, raffles, performances and donation drive to support S.H.I.N.E. Ambassador Scholarships, and so much more! Not only do we gather a local community to raise the energy and positive vibration through incredible speakers and opportunities to network with movers and shakers, but with this inspiration, our non-profit has set up an educational scholarship to benefit young innovative leaders who have made a difference in our community through acts of inspired service using their talents.
Professionals all over the spectrum have gathered year after year for a healthy dose of uplifting inspiration. Lawrence the Entertainer, the best DJ around, raises the vibration along with our noteworthy past local and national speakers that include:
- Meg Nocero, Award Winning Author of The Magical Guide to Bliss, Beautiful Butterfly and Sparkle & Shine
- Amy Butler~ Founder of Amy Butler Designs and Editor of Blossom Magazine
- Pam Grout~ Award Winning Hayhouse Author of over seventeen bestsellers that include E2
- Jon Saxx, Voted Best Local Jazz Artist in South Florida 2008, "The Jon Saxx Experience"
- Dr. Marsie Ross, Founder of Healthy and Happy Coaching, Women's Self-Care Expert
- Simone Christine, Expanding Horizons, "Transform Through Love"
- Hector Prado, Award Winning Internationally Acclaimed Live Artist, Voted 2018 Coconut Grove Arts Festival Artist of the Year- "Its All About Love”
- Megan Murphy ~ O Mag Insider - Nationally recognized founder The Kindness Rocks Project
- Jose Bandes ~ Former Senior Sales Director at CNN International & CNNE, currently creative entrepreneur and freelance art agent
- Heidi Siefkas ~ Award winning author - Inspirational speaker and adventure blogger
- Raul Betancourt ~ Director/Producer Ulra7 Films and for Univision
- Pilar Uribe~ Award nominated Actor for film, television, stage and voiceover in both Spanish and English most notably, Soy Betty La Fea
- Lance Benson~ born without legs, corporate real estate executive, marathon participant and inspirational speaker
- Stephanie Shames~one of the highest rated fitness instructors in Miami, TEDX Speaker
- Andrea Askowitz and Allison Langer~ Award winning authors, founders of LipService and the Writing Class Radio Podcast
- Natalie Maldonado and Sommer Sherrod
Mary Jo Nocero Scholarship for S.H.I.N.E. Ambassadors:
2016 Anna Patricios and Carlos Talavera for a benefit called Rainbow Connection-an all high school student fundraiser to support the LGBTQ homeless youth
2017 Miami Childrens Theater for supporting scholarships to benefit children actors in the community
2019 Sawyer Garrity and Andrea Pena for SHINE MSD-
The Taz Grout Good Neighbor Award Recipients:
2017 Vanessa Sanz de Acedo for the PerSISTERS, a grassroots organization
2019 Denise Lane for SIS, Sisters in Spirit, a non profit
This is a feel good non profit/event, claim your tiara or crown, continue to enjoy your journey to bliss, keep dreaming, believing & creating and make a conscious decision to spread love, and this year SHINE HAPPY making a difference in your life and the life of others!
For more information on tickets, raffles, and sponsorships, contact Meg Nocero at firstname.lastname@example.org.